2023 Holiday Trivia for Prizes!!

Vooduspyce

Happy Holidays from the High Lords of Malkier! Every day from Christmas through New Years Day I will host games of trivia for prizes in the Harbor! Trivia will take place at the upper mailbox. Questions will be asked and answers will be accepted in general chat. Prizes will be awarded immediately via in person trade.

The exact time of day will vary, but I will post in the LFM panel and here in the forums when I am doing.

All games prizes are donated by the High Lords of Malkier, as well as many other supporting members of the Sarlona community. Thank you so much to all who have contributed to the games!

Our first games will be tonight at 8pm ET in the Sarlona Harbor!

Much love,
Voodu and the High Lords of Malkier

Vooduspyce

Today's games will be at 4:30pm ET in the Sarlona Harbor! Don't have a lot of time today so It will be a short set of games and we'll be giving out pet certificates, ability and skill tomes and more! See you then :)

Vooduspyce

Tonight's games will begin at 9pm ET in the Sarlona Harbor! See you then :)

Edit: sorry had to change the start time last minute!

Last edited:

BYGOD1

If your reading this thread. Be there. Vooduspyce puts on a heck of show. Great prizes. ALL servers and guilds could take note of this and implement across the game. Ya'll want this about commrodery and people being and doing together? This is the ticket. Dude has a jump on er'body