A couple of things...

jfgddo

I personally would like to see as a QoL in game-
1. the adventure compendium, in the adventures under progress, can you make separate Heroic and Epic and Legendary ( will just make it more easier) separate columns- so you can see what you did in heroic vs epic vs legendary, instead of over-writing the one column with the highest level you ran. Example- borderlands quests run on heroic elite, then if you run it later at epic and only run epic hard, the heroic elite will override the epic hard and does not show what was done on epic at all.
2, reCAPTCHA sign in is dumb- Example today I signed in and did not have to do the "I am not a robot" pick the right pics, but the last time I logged in, I had to do it 4 times just to log in. USELESS and ANNOYING!
3. I had another.... but I'm having a brain fart!! LOL Update- Open locks- why when you make a successful OL does it not just open the chest/door automatically? I went through the process to unlock something so why not just open it instead of making me open it separately?

That is it for now.

Last edited:

Smelt

don't play on steam and you won't get the reCAPTCHA thingy at all.
Sometimes you don't want your trapper opening the doors. they may want to unlock the door then skulk off in the shadow ready for a sneak attack when the silly paladin throws open the door "IN THE NAME OF GYGAX"
Sometimes you don't want your trapper to open the door after unlocking it because you know that the trap that is also on the door will take out half the mobs on the other side when the silly paladin opens it. (and the look on the paladins face when the door explodes is priceless!)

Ethril

2, reCAPTCHA sign in is dumb- Example today I signed in and did not have to do the "I am not a robot" pick the right pics, but the last time I logged in, I had to do it 4 times just to log in. USELESS and ANNOYING!

That is it for now.
I've never had a CAPTCHA. I don't even see a place on the launcher for one. Are you using a 3rd-party launcher?