A Good Nuker Cleric build?

Kodewraith

Does anyone have a good nuker cleric build? I'm currently running a HW razorclaw 15/5 build but the melee damage is starting to taper off towards 20 an dI have a +5 heart lying around.

Is it just a simple: max wis, take fire or light domain and all the meta magics you want, 41 points in Divine Disciple and light things on fire?

Last edited:

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Is it just a simple: max wis, take fire or light domain and all the meta magics you want, 41 points in Divine Disciple and light things on fire?
that's pretty much it. Cookie cutter the metas, max/emp,quick,enlarge,heighten,etc. Go into DD, maybe feydark for some extra CC from color spray, and watch things go poof.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
For epics, I find EA/draconic/primal a nice combo for them. They level pretty well; have done cleric setups on HC and low life builds on live without any issues zipping thru leveling.

Mornyngstar

Take the Sun Domain for 3 SLAs. Please note that 2nd SLA in Divine is on the same cool down as one of the Domain SLAs.

DBZ

Metas changing to max spell timers so sd almost mandatory now

And you want inevitable and acid dot off hand alchemical works and magma procs

Along with falcon helpless and 4 dragon soul

Last edited:

DBZ

Looked at it DI 34, SD 13, then primal or fatesinger

SDs the best bang for the buck dd, spell timers, level drain immunity, improved evasion on an alchemist if that works

Dragon born and gnome probably the best 2 options

Last edited:

Onyxia2016

I have had luck in the past with going the Sun Domain and full Divine Disciple. get a mix of single and AOE target spells.
Will have god like power against undead, which is a fair amount of content.
Nothing against going fire based but if I was doing that I would go sorcerer.

Reactions: DBZ

Kodewraith

I went with max WIS and CON, 2 pts into int. Maximize, Heighten, Quicken, Enlarge, PL:Wiz, SF:Evo, BFS:Evo, Sun Domain. 42 into Light. rest into FD and Radiant. Skills: Concentration, Spellcraft, Heal, a skosh into UMD just to have it.

At 18 I'm basically exploding everything as fast as I can cast sitting at around 380 light SP in R1 with 35% crit. Heavy Armor, Shield, macabre scepter.

Anything else obvious I'm missing? I could definitely use more mana. I had to actually shrine a couple times.

Reactions: DBZ

DBZ

Just your 20 gear and epic destinies the loss of the epic strikes makes mana management more important

Epic and Legendary ROSS

Last edited: