A Night in Barovia - Musical Cover from Dungeons & Dragons Online

Jhozam

Hey DDO community! I'm thrilled to share my latest musical journey from the haunting taverns of Ravenloft. I've titled it "A Night in Barovia". Dive into this melody, crafted with eight distinct guitar tracks and a bass line.

To enhance the vibe, I've also included footage of my personal in-game adventures, paired with my DDO character (Jhozam the EK), set in Ravenloft's iconic locales. I sincerely hope it transports you into the heart of Barovia's eerie charm.

If you appreciate the effort, do drop a like on the video and consider subscribing. Your support means a lot! Let's keep the spirit of DDO alive and rocking.

axel15810

Great cover dude! Subbed. And good job on the video work too with the green screen. That was really cool how you incorporated that. I did a guitar/bass cover for this song on my YouTube channel some time ago as well. I like yours a lot, you went farther than I did by adding all the extra guitar parts. Good job.

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
Hey DDO community! I'm thrilled to share my latest musical journey from the haunting taverns of Ravenloft. I've titled it "A Night in Barovia". Dive into this melody, crafted with eight distinct guitar tracks and a bass line.

To enhance the vibe, I've also included footage of my personal in-game adventures, paired with my DDO character (Jhozam the EK), set in Ravenloft's iconic locales. I sincerely hope it transports you into the heart of Barovia's eerie charm.

If you appreciate the effort, do drop a like on the video and consider subscribing. Your support means a lot! Let's keep the spirit of DDO alive and rocking.
Very cool... I came to this thinking it was a take on Murray Head.

Jhozam

Great cover dude! Subbed. And good job on the video work too with the green screen. That was really cool how you incorporated that. I did a guitar/bass cover for this song on my YouTube channel some time ago as well. I like yours a lot, you went farther than I did by adding all the extra guitar parts. Good job.
Thank you, Axel!
Yes, the extra guitar parts actually took me some time, I have to be honest 😅🤟

BYGOD1

As a fellow guitarist, You did a GREAT JOB MAN!!!! Got a cool gypsy vibe to it. Epic on video insertions. Keep it going, keep it alive.
Gotta know, what DAW did you use?

Jhozam

Thank you, outstanding work, not just on the video, but I loved guitar interpretation too!
Thank you! 🤟

As a fellow guitarist, You did a GREAT JOB MAN!!!! Got a cool gypsy vibe to it. Epic on video insertions. Keep it going, keep it alive.
Gotta know, what DAW did you use?
The compliment from a fellow guitarist counts double! Thank you so much! I use Pro Tools

Very nice. Thank you for sharing.
🙏