A Quest A Day

Sahbajade

SJ does "A Quest A Day" with the videos found on The Damsels youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMHWj5fs45WT9eJ1ucuXVAQ. I usually post at 5am, my local time, but RL sometimes makes it later.

This life, SJ is doing flower-sniffing reapers, running mostly R4s, trying to go down every path, hitting every breakable, finding all the optionals, with a multiclass crossbow build (still dithering on the build because I suck at it - at level 12). So far, she has 5 racial past lives and 3 epic past lives, with 23 reaper points.

Sabella

Hm, I'm having some issues with the "share" feature. I tried to share both of Sahbajade's posts above to twitter. They both went through exactly the same (so the YouTube thumbnail didn't really go). Both of them link back here, which isn't a problem except the content link doesn't show on Twitter unless I add it manually. Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong? When I share from YouTube to Twitter, it copies the entire thing.

Sahbajade

Hm, I'm having some issues with the "share" feature. I tried to share both of Sahbajade's posts above to twitter. They both went through exactly the same (so the YouTube thumbnail didn't really go). Both of them link back here, which isn't a problem except the content link doesn't show on Twitter unless I add it manually. Anyone know if I'm doing something wrong? When I share from YouTube to Twitter, it copies the entire thing.
Hi Sabella,

Thanks for sharing my vids. I checked the share, to see what's going on, and shared DDOCast's ep 700 with no problem. Just hit the Share button with the video, sent to Twitter, and it went.