Add filters to the chest loot to filter out undesirables

Svirfneblin

Add filters to the chest loot to filter out undesirables.

For example filter out all green random loot because I just trash that anyways.

For example my monk does not want random loot metal armor because it weighs them down does not want scrolls or potions.

Another example might be my monk filtering out all random loot weapons except for quarterstaves, hand wraps short swords kamas and shurikin.

You get the idea.

Upvote 0

nix

For example my monk does not want random loot metal armor because it weighs them down does not want scrolls or potions.

Another example might be my monk filtering out all random loot weapons except for quarterstaves, hand wraps short swords kamas and shurikin.

You get the idea.
Better yet, make the class appropriate loot option work as it's described? *shrug*

The_Apocalypse

Better yet, make the class appropriate loot option work as it's described? *shrug*
That optional toggle refers to the end of quest reward you get from the quest NPC.

You get the idea.
So, they should do all this stuff to create these filters and such (guessing a lot of work), because you don't want to actively click on the loot you want rather than the Loot All button?

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos

You get the idea.
I just think we need to get rid of a lot of actual real trash in loot chests. Repair/healing kits, non-returning throwables and more.

Silvorn

I'd be perfectly happy with a just give me the gold or plat the stuff is going to sell to the merchant for and save me filling up inventory and running to the merchant.

Ungermax

Master Artificer

You get the idea.
I would love to be able to filter out non-named gear