Advice for Epic Stance

Bheleram

Can't really decide between these two:
1) Fate Singer's Mantle of Fury - 1d6+6 sonic dmg per lvl that would scale with 200% of my 50 melee power + 138 temporary HP buffer, proc every 10 seconds;
2) Crusaders' Holy Mantle - BAB to charachter lvl (am multiclassed 8 FTR/ 12 FVS), +3 enh bonus to weapon, implement enhancement (nice to have since I heal and have a spellpower stacking imbue), aligment bypass (lawful + neutral) + 10% absrob and 10 PRR at 26.
Using a sylvanus maul build. On one hand, my defenses are so-so to say the least, so a reoccuring HP buffer would fit good + extra dmg never hurts. On the other hand, crusader generally offers the same except for some extra to-hit bonus, which's nice since am using power attack and am not a pure 20 FTR. Though since I am not good aligned (for some reason), the bypass portion would work slightly less efficient.
All and any advice appreciated. Tried both, still can't decide, haven't noticed huge difference yet.

droid327

Crusader primary tree

FotW for Adrenaline+Boulders Might

Angel mantle for actual auto-heal that scales with your spellpower and amp

That's what I use for my solo paladin, which is pretty similar in style to a ftr/fvs, and its ez mode. For non solo you probably want Crusader mantle for +1W though....the Sonic damage is negligible, especially with such low MP, and the temp HP is pretty miniscule next to your ability to Cure and Heal yourself, and Second Wind for more urgent heals.

Upvote 0

Bheleram

Crusader primary tree

FotW for Adrenaline+Boulders Might

Angel mantle for actual auto-heal that scales with your spellpower and amp

That's what I use for my solo paladin, which is pretty similar in style to a ftr/fvs, and its ez mode. For non solo you probably want Crusader mantle for +1W though....the Sonic damage is negligible, especially with such low MP, and the temp HP is pretty miniscule next to your ability to Cure and Heal yourself, and Second Wind for more urgent heals.
Man, thank you so much, you've opened up a whole new world to me. Adrenaline+Boulders Might feels so good. Now I can enjoy the game and decent DPS without the horrific marimba sound!

Upvote 0