Alchemist Spells

Is there anything in the game that lowers the cooldowns for Alchemist spells? None of the spell cool down enhancements/augments/destines/filigrees seem to work on Alchemist spells unless I'm missing something?

I've looked at both...the popup information that shows for each spell/sla does not show any reduction in cooldown for anything that I've tried....again unless I'm missing something.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Turn on show cooldowns on shortcut bars in your UI settings and see if the numbers are reduce there or not vs the hover-overs.

Vyder

My alchemist is at level 27 using the draconic mantle tier 3 dragonspeed and the shadowdancer tier 3 shadowcaster that reduces the cooldown by 10% each but none of my spells cooldowns are reduced. Multi vial stays at 9 seconds. Also tier 4 burning ambition in bombardier does not leave a DOT on mobs.

DBZ

Thats a 3 second reduction only other thing you can add is epic pls but you want crits more

ducki

The Ugly Duckling
Mine seems to be working, I have 7.3 second multi, do note that SLAs don't work with cooldowns though

Vyder

Mine seems to be working, I have 7.3 second multi, do note that SLAs don't work with cooldowns though
Are you using both draconic and shadowdancer cooldown reductions to get that? Does your multivial tooltip say 9 but when you cast it you see 7 seconds on the hotbar?

ducki

The Ugly Duckling
Both of those would be a yes, not sure why it still says 9, but I timed it and it's only ~7 seconds, so math wise I assumed 7.3!

Good Luck Mate! - ducki