Amazon Listings for Old Content

Kasanje

YouTube Creator
From reading forum posts, I understand that some players have purchased the Catacombs Starter Pack or the Shadowfell Conspiracy pack from Amazon and found that these products are no longer supported. It's unfortunate that those product listings remained in place after the DDO store update was completed.

I would like to ask community members to use the Report Issue button on the product pages to inform Amazon that these items are no longer supported by the developer.
starter-pack.png

Hopefully, if enough people report the listings Amazon will remove them from the store.

Now, regarding those of you who have recently purchased these defunct products. I understand some people are having difficulty getting assistance from staff here on the forum or through the ticketing system. You could try using the Chat function on Amazon and speaking with a rep, explain the situation, and see if they will issue a refund.

If that doesn't work and you still have not gained assistance here on the forums or through the ticket system, then I would suggest sending a demand letter to SSG. Mind your tone when writing the letter, be polite but firm.

You can explain the issue with the products still being sold on Amazon and ask that SSG either refund you or make good on your purchase by granting the purchased items to your account.

Make a copy of the letter and send it to the legal department at Amazon, include a note that you are sending a copy to each party at the beginning of your letter. You can send the letter via First-Class mail and include Signature Confirmation, this way they cannot deny having received your correspondence.

Make sure to include a method of contacting you to resolve the matter (email or phone).

Addresses

Amazon.com Legal Department
410 Terry Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109-5210

Attn: Legal Department
Standing Stone Games
117 Kendrick St Ste 350
Needham Hgts, MA 02494-2753