Are all epic destiny mantles supposed to appear on your buff bar?

Ying

5000+ hours played
Sentinel, Primal Avatar (Heart and Sky at least), Magus of the Eclipse and Exalted Angel mantles appear as an icon on your buff bar. Grandmaster of Flowers does not, but the benefits of the mantle are present.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
It's a pretty big project down the road to clean up the buff bar. Too many things appear on it that shouldn't (especially ED stuff) and quite a few things that should don't.

Zaszgul

GMoF mantle showed in the buff bar for the monk life I finished ~2 weeks ago. If it doesn't anymore, then there may have been a change in the last update. Perhaps they fixed the Immunity to Slippery Surfaces that definitely wasn't working, and now the icon gets suppressed by FoM, etc?

It's a pretty big project down the road to clean up the buff bar. Too many things appear on it that shouldn't (especially ED stuff) and quite a few things that should don't.
I'm fine with things showing as buff bar icons so we have a better idea when they're working. But I would like it if the buff bar was split into 2 bars: 1 for long and medium duration buffs (remaining duration >3? minutes) and one for sooner-expiring buffs so those can be tracked more easily.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
The bug dates back as long as I can recall; probably all the way back to when the mantle was created. This post was in January, but could probably find even older posts on the old forums about it.
Question 2) Why does this mantle not display on the buff bar at the top of the screen when every other mantle does? It does not appear on my centered monk, nor my uncentered Renegade Artificer.

Ying

5000+ hours played
GMoF mantle showed in the buff bar for the monk life I finished ~2 weeks ago. If it doesn't anymore, then there may have been a change in the last update. Perhaps they fixed the Immunity to Slippery Surfaces that definitely wasn't working, and now the icon gets suppressed by FoM, etc?
I don't have FoM in either of these. Dragon Lord 20:

dragonlord_buffs.png

Monk 20:

monk_buffs.png