Attacks left out of the % damage update

Kielbasa

So far I looks like Aimed Shot from Deepwood Stalker was left out of the % damage update. 20/30% would put it in line with the updated AA active attacks.

Also Manyshot did not get any % damage as well it should be at least 10% or 20% to be in line with similar attacks.

Feel free to post any other attacks you found that did not get updated to the new system.

SteelStar

Senior Systems Designer
My understanding is that as neither of those provided +[w] before this update, they did not gain any % in the changes, leaving them exactly as they were previously.

That doesn't necessarily mean they don't need to change in the future as a point of overall balance, but at the moment I believe this was intentional.

Kielbasa

My understanding is that as neither of those provided +[w] before this update, they did not gain any % in the changes, leaving them exactly as they were previously.

That doesn't necessarily mean they don't need to change in the future as a point of overall balance, but at the moment I believe this was intentional.
Fair. I'd say from a player perspective it feels bad that they were not included. Your second point is the direction I would lean once you see where all the cards fall.

That also explains True Strike from Arcane Archer also no getting a boost. The other active attacks in Arcane Archer feel better from the limited play testing I have done with them. They feel impactful with some nice punch when you crit with them.

Yamani

Tyrannical Overlord

Right, neither did. just enhanced multi. Granted I think aimed shot should get +30% damage while IPS is active (so +10% after taking the -20% IPS penalty)

Baahb3

Not sure if it is a typo or not but Wracking Shot from Artificer-Battle Engineer shows 10% damage for all 3 ranks.

Xeang

Monk Stance attacks are missing their 10% on Adept and Master (and probably Grandmaster - not yet tested) strikes of the advancement of the basic way of wind, water, earth and fire strikes. The base strikes do show 10% -- but when you go to their advanced versions they do not.

As a suggestion for when they fix those -- should not the advanced strike versions do more damage than the base pairs -- as you have to be level 6, 12, and 18 respectively to even have them. So Base: 10% Adept 20% Master 30% and Grandmaster 40%? Or at least 5% increment increases.