Augment Summoning not working on some hirelings

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
What about permanent (expansion) hirelings?

Also what was the sample size of Gold Seal Hirelings you tested this on?

Thanks.

Blunt Hackett

It is not working on my Druid's wolf pet.

I hope they hotfix this.

Edit: Hmm. . . now it is working on my wolf pet. I wonder if the bug comes and goes for the hirelings too.

Last edited:

Dragnilar

Dragonborn of Bahamut
You're right @Mary. I noticed this back in April/May (never had the augment till then). I saw some people on the old forums say it was finicky or something, but I could never get it to work for any of the gold seals (namely Frogo, Teal, etc).

I reported this as a bug to customer service over a month ago and all they said was "well forward it to qa".

Torc

Systems Developer
It appears that Augment Summoning does not work on gold seal hirelings, but is working on regular hirelings. I have not tested every hireling, but this is new as of today's update.
When I looked at this it appears to be working, but I have a question. Did you take the Augment Summon feat or are you getting it granted by an item, enhancement or destiny?

Otherwise I'm wondering if it's a race condition issue per Dragnilar's post.

Vooduspyce

When I looked at this it appears to be working, but I have a question. Did you take the Augment Summon feat or are you getting it granted by an item, enhancement or destiny?

I've tried this with a heroic Kindred Pendant. It applies to Elieri but not to Frogo or Darling. Thanks for looking into this

Blunt Hackett

Not Mary :) Just adding data for you. It seems to come and go for my wolf pet. My character has the Augment Summoning feat.
ZR1t2Rf.png

Dalsheel

Augment summoning disappears from Dark Hunter's Black Wolf summon if he dies.
He gets raised without the feat and the only way to regain it is to unsummon him and summon him again... which results in the wolf losing the guild buffs.

Dragnilar

Dragonborn of Bahamut

Hi Torc -
In the case I am mentioning, it's from the topaz of augmented summoning where it isn't applying to gold seal hirlings. Sorry I didn't clarify that part.

Torc

Systems Developer
Hi Torc -
In the case I am mentioning, it's from the topaz of augmented summoning where it isn't applying to gold seal hirlings. Sorry I didn't clarify that part.
okie verified that temporally acquired versions of augmented summoning do not work on henchmen period, and for those of you have the feat proper, if your henchmen dies (or I think even rests) the effect will drop off. We will work on fixing both of these.

Thanks for the info guys.

-T

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos
Augment summoning disappears from Dark Hunter's Black Wolf summon if he dies.
He gets raised without the feat and the only way to regain it is to unsummon him and summon him again... which results in the wolf losing the guild buffs.
I noticed this today on my wolf as well. I have augment summon as a proper feat selected at level up

haagmaar123

hirelings grand summoner buff also is dropping on death. Can we please get some dev to look into these issues seems like its an ongoing problem not being addressed.