Auto Gather Heart Seeds

CBDunk

The problem is not with heart seeds.

If you were to take a bunch of heart seeds, put them in your crafting storage, and then double click them in the crafting storage to transfer them back to inventory you would see that they auto-gathered correctly.

The actual issue is with the quest completion reward dialogue. Any rewards you receive from that kind of dialogue (e.g. heart seeds, commendations, et cetera) will not auto gather.

Reactions: dur

Nickodeamous

The problem is not with heart seeds.

If you were to take a bunch of heart seeds, put them in your crafting storage, and then double click them in the crafting storage to transfer them back to inventory you would see that they auto-gathered correctly.

The actual issue is with the quest completion reward dialogue. Any rewards you receive from that kind of dialogue (e.g. heart seeds, commendations, et cetera) will not auto gather.
That makes sense to me. somebody mentioned that as well to me on live. Just always wondered why. :)

dur

aka Cybersquirt
I don't know why, but I cant get heart seeds to auto gather. Just odd to me, since it goes in my green bag. lol
It's weird but I'm not sure I want them messing with something I can just let stack in inv. or pull into the bag, cause it's not like they drop at random.

Ooblagato

Hiding in plain sight
Not a solution by any means, but, there's a weird trick with commendations of valor where if your bag is full it will automatically stack in your inventory as opposed to getting its individual stack for every reward claimed. This takes up an inventory space, but a lot more convenient. A bit hard to fill your bag with heart seeds though~

Dragavon

That makes sense to me. somebody mentioned that as well to me on live. Just always wondered why. :)
because stoopid programming from the start of the game.

Getting something from quest rewards is not the same as looting a chest, so apparently it is not possible to make items from rewards go into bags automatically.

I guess that as cap was 10 at the time the programmers then had not planned for something like commendations or heart seeds.

Onyxia2016

Same thing happens to other items from quest reward, dare I say all items from quest rewards.
Commendations, Gianthold relics are just a couple more.

popejubal

I'd love to see 1 guild renown available as an option for every single end reward exactly because of this "feature". I'll gladly take a thank you instead of a treasure if it means not cluttering my inventory with junk. Heart Seeds are better than trash loot because I can gather them into my green bag with a single click, but it's still clogging my inventory with something I no longer care about now that I have effectively infinite heart seeds compared to my needs.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
I'd love to see 1 guild renown available as an option for every single end reward exactly because of this "feature". I'll gladly take a thank you instead of a treasure if it means not cluttering my inventory with junk. Heart Seeds are better than trash loot because I can gather them into my green bag with a single click, but it's still clogging my inventory with something I no longer care about now that I have effectively infinite heart seeds compared to my needs.
I was seeing a lot of Guild renown for end rewards last month.. was very happy. not see any -- or very, VERY few -- lately.. not very happy and wondering what's goin' on..