Average day in stormreach

Sylla

I just woke up, washed up on a shore somewhere. Cant remember ****, just that i was heading to the Stormreach Harbor.
I have heard stories before, about the city and its districts, how its creazy and people there are just different... but oh boy, i wasnt prepared for the wackiness.

Some hobit helped me to get on my feet. Maybe a minute passed and he was offering me a weapon of my choice.. bruh, im still coughing out water and barely can walk... and since when it is a good idea to give out weapons to random people on a beach? Is this a new Mr.Beast challenge or what?

After tagging along with the hobit´s party, i realized that im on some island, close to the Harbor. For some god forsaken reason, it was freezing here. So i just left with the first boat possible.

I was looking for some non-violent job, almost gave up, but then this lady Dalsomira waved at me. Apperently she have heard of me from her asociates on the island i came from? Maybe from the halfling? Whatever, she wanted me to recover some stolen book from a library next door. Pretty harmless job, right? Just walk in, browse the library, find the one with the Twelve mark on it, stash it, walk out. What could go wrong...

WHAT ON EARTH MAN? This librarian is nuts, i barely put my hand on the first shelf HE SHOWED ME and he started screaming from behind the corner that i am thief and his traps will kill me! So naturaly, with heart in my throat, i tried to peek behind the shelf whats goin on...
Some traps went off, sonic i suppose, blocking side doors? And... few pikes on the floor near the exit. The pikes were several feets apart from each other... so i just walked out with some books that somewhat matched the description... Dalsamira wasnt pleased, i have not found the book she was looking for, but i had enough.

The fountain was not a good place to rest... the deranged weirdo kept rambling about some secrets and this elf lady tried to dare me to go to the sewers? Who would do that voluntarily and just for bragging rights?

This man named Baudry Cartamon is certainly a very whealty man, Even this guy Tambor said the pay is good and all i need to do is help him set some traps to deter kobold infestation or something like that. At this point i wasnt listening closely. Good pay, work in warehouse. All i needed to know.

Literaly seconds after my shift started, the kobolds started flooding the place!!! Im dead. They will kill me for sure. I should have drown. That would be better than this.

... they ... they ignore me. Both of us. Im hidden in the corner, Tambor is tying shoe laces, right in the middle of the kobold party. Are they trying to burn down the box in the middle? Well, doesnt seem like they are doing a good job.

Im so confused but also very happy. After the kobolds could not burn down a single box in the werehouse, some traps spawned EVERYWHERE and tied them up. I just bonked them on their head and collected my pay.

Finaly a job i can do!

Last edited: