Axe question

Col Kurtz

i have used a ton of Dwarf axes since my main is a dwarf...I have never bothered to equip the EE prison Break, the base damage is way low...but I do have Thunderforge for mid epic lvl's. If you can farm some ingots. that should be fine until 29 where options really open up. There's some lvl26's in TOEE too

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Does prison break even get a sentient slot? (I can't recall) Or the compendium just listing one that isn't there.

Dragavon

i went to do the "lesson in deception" quest in wheloon. i was after this...

yet when i looted it it wont take sentience :( and has cruddy stats and is way underpowered. how do i get that version i listed above?
In Gianthold, Wheloon and Storm Horns you get normal, hard or elite versions of the items depending on the difficulty you do the quest at.

There is nothing in any of those quests that is considered good though, it is not something I would farm for.

FaustianBargain

IIRC many of the weapons in Wheloon don’t take sentience for some reason, so I expect it’s a typo or error from the template for level 20+ weapons.

l_remmie

All the weapons that have normal-hard-elite versions have NOT been changed with the weapon dice update. Almost all of them are absolute trash, far worse than a basic cannith crafted weapon.

The duergar waraxe is tradable. Look in the AH or create an LFG and ask for one. People are often very generous in game.
That axe will keep you very content right until you can claim your free lvl29 Morninglord weapon.