bard swashbuckling warchanter suggestions?

Scrag

So, I have done a bardbarian. It rocked, thank you @unbongwah for your old form guidance on what one would look like.
I have done a stormsinger, with some build help from the forum, but I don't remember which thread or who. That also stomps.

I would like a bard that has the warchanter going on, in a very bard way (heals or spells or something bard-y) but I have no idea how to, internally? multiclass a bard. Warchanter is so different from storm or spellsinger it is hard to think the best way to even marry the trees.

I am open to any sort of multiclass or really anything that lets me blend warchanter into it and have a great, fun, bard-ish melee char!

TrinityTurtle

I had a crap ton of fun with this build. he has it with spellsinger, but just replace all the spellsinger enhancement points with Warchanter instead (thats what I did with it since I prefer beating things to fascinate which was what the spellsinger points were for). It's primary is swashbuckler, but I had a lot of warchanter in there so thought I would offer it up for consideration.

Striga

Before Charisma-to-hit became easily available from Feydark Illusionist, I liked running Bard 13 / Sorc 6 / Divine 1.
Charisma-to-hit came from Sorcerer EK, Cha-to-damage from Swash, and one level of Cleric or FvS for charisma trance.
In heroics, I used Warchanter T5; in epics I swapped to Eldritch Knight T5 (mostly for melee power and +1 crit multiplier for handaxe).