Blastenstein the Un-Meta Chimera Build

Mokune

A little preface. It's not an ideal build. It's not a meta build. It's an ugly build. An arguably bad build.

I recruited a new guild mate several weeks ago and we are doing some deep gnome iconic past-lives together. This 6 deep alt already ha 8 or so class PLs (and maybe 4 epic PLS) so thought I'd work on Heroic Completionist and play some weird builds that jive with his.

I am not laying it all out but the goals for this life are. Arti PL, Deep Gnome PL, survivability, self healing, party support, debuffs, no ranged or melee and fun-factor.

My guild mate is playing different variations of DG Illusionist, PM with Arti, RLXbow for Shattered Defenses to debuff for PK, FoD, CoD and only has a few heroic PLs.

So, I am rolling up a 1Wiz/3AoTS/16Arti. Int>Cha+Con.

12 AP SE, Cone, Taint the Blood
12 AP TS,Chain and Faltering Blast
7 AP in AoTs Mindwrack.
34 AP RMM all T5s (except CCW admixtures and no melee attack enhancements) Converter.
That's 65 points. With 15 remaining +1 Universal AP from Tome
Leaves 16 points...Just enough to spend 11or12 in Feydark Illusionist for GCS and You've Got my Back (Shield and Nightshield from Wiz) and 4or5 in BE for Thaumaturgical Conduits.

Feats: 1 Wiz Bonus, 4 Arti plus 7 regular Feats,
Quicken, Max, Emp, Construct Ess, Improved Construct Ess, Pact Attunement x3, Evo Focus, Imp Evo Focus, Enlarge, Insightful Reflexes)

Debuff and some DPS with Eldritch Blasts supplemented by Rune Arm and Artificer Spells (Reconstruct and Tactical Detonation are the 2 level 6s I plan to take)

Extra HPs and Survivability in Heavy Armor with NO ASF, 2 Reconstructs plus Repairs for myself and guildy via Converter.

This started as a joke but...just rolling up a test 1Wiz/2AoTS/12Arti as a fresh first life iconic in deep gnome boxed gear shows some potential.