Broken VIP

himkano

I am in the same boat. Pre ordered vecna, renewed my account for 3 months - both charges cleared, and not I can't play the game because my vip statis is broken ( just COULD play, with since I am always vip, I don't have a lot unlocked when vip status is off).

It is super annoying, they clearly know I am vip (there is a vip ticket, torn in half, and it shows that I am on the renewing 3 month plan, and that I paid 5 days ago. ALL that information is in their system, so it should be an easy fix- but I can't even just call someone, I have to open a ticket. (I opened a ticket 6 years ago, that was never resolved)

I could just quit, leave the game I've supported since it's release, and leave a bunch of negative reviews on websites and BBB, but I would rather just play game that I am already paying for (but I'm not going to wait another 6 years)

Ratgin

Yup and anyone notice a complete lack of information on the issue from ssg. I haven’t seen one official post stating they are aware of the issue let alone an eta on resolution. I haven’t been able to play since the 4th. Never seen such poor communication by customer support

Ratgin

24 days and counting.

Ssg broke my account with the store update and seemingly cannot repair it. All their suggestions have failed and my ticket is back sitting in hold

Grymli

This is STILL an issue? After almost four weeks?

I observed my 'one year back' anniversary a few days ago, briefly debated paying for a year of VIP, remembered this thread, and decided against it o.0 Please keep us updated, Ratgin. I'm sorry this happened to you. Sorrier still about what it will do to trust in the game if not resolved soon.

himkano

I'm in the same boat. I put in a trouble ticket, I responded to the thread about it, and I sent my ticket to the community manager...crickets. Between the expansion and renewing my 3 month subscription, I spend $50, and haven't been able to play in almost 3 weeks.

Ratgin

I'm in the same boat. I put in a trouble ticket, I responded to the thread about it, and I sent my ticket to the community manager...crickets. Between the expansion and renewing my 3 month subscription, I spend $50, and haven't been able to play in almost 3 weeks.
26 days now for me. Think they just gave up on a fix and hope we go away. Still not a post from Devs on this since the patch that broke the account on the 4th.

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
I think the only hope you have is in the contractual aspect, SSG has accepted your money but is failing to provide the service. My guess is they will refund you the lost amount and then cut you loose. Far easier than, you know, actually fixing the problem.

Best of luck to you.

Ratgin

I think the only hope you have is in the contractual aspect, SSG has accepted your money but is failing to provide the service. My guess is they will refund you the lost amount and then cut you loose. Far easier than, you know, actually fixing the problem.

Best of luck to you.
Yup after this long weekend it’s a full month and nothing.

Ratgin

Just a note

that while i haven't been able to play for a month due to my vip being broken

it didnt stop Daybreak from billing me for VIP again today for next month!

So to keep score thats 2 months of VIP and an Expansion so far.

minutes played since the store patch 0

Ratgin

So just got email from SSG advising my my account is all fixed!

so they just got the store to stop showing active sub, no active sub. at least i can now renew.

Anyone know a way to post photos on here show i can show them the issue

Last edited:

Divine_Cringe

so what's the best option to get the vip working again? or at least be able to rebuy it since I personally am trying to renew it. every time i hit any of the store buttons it just full on crashes my game and this sounds like a similar issue if not the same one.

it's been like this for over a month now for me too. i'd like to keep the characters that i've spent a lot of time building up but ssg is giving me nothin' quite literally.

Ratgin

so what's the best option to get the vip working again? or at least be able to rebuy it since I personally am trying to renew it. every time i hit any of the store buttons it just full on crashes my game and this sounds like a similar issue if not the same one.

it's been like this for over a month now for me too. i'd like to keep the characters that i've spent a lot of time building up but ssg is giving me nothin' quite literally.
no clue,,they did something to my account and removed the broken vip finally and i was able to resub.