bug abuser

Status
Not open for further replies.

vryxnr

The dooms that got one shot were r10 dooms for your information.
Thank you. It's amazing how having accurate detailed information helps inform people so they can make informed conclusions and decisions.

I don't think it counters or negates the general statement of "ruin is designed to do high single target damage and can one shot things (especially with draconic ED adding elemental damage to it)", but it does make it less likely in this specific situation.

Fisto Mk I

LGS Ender set also looks like Finger of Death when it procs, and afaik has no limit on targets at once (though I'd be surprised if someone is still using that).
This. Was my first thought too. And... yea, i sometime still use it on my PM. 8)

Lazuli

I took screenshots, but what do I do with them
Fill an official report (not a forum post) and include the screenshot. That is that devs want we do with exploits. They hate threads like this.

You have to add as many details as you can in the bug report, because devs have to reproduce the bug in order to stop the exploit.

The truth is that I have never seen this bug, but if you say that you know that it is frequently used by certain people, then report it through official channels.

Using it without exploits ruins no one-shoot reapers, even under the most favorable critical action boosted aligned conditions. If there is an exploit in this regard as well, bug report.

davidcysero

Fill an official report (not a forum post) and include the screenshot. That is that devs want we do with exploits. They hate threads like this.

You have to add as many details as you can in the bug report, because devs have to reproduce the bug in order to stop the exploit.

The truth is that I have never seen this bug, but if you say that you know that it is frequently used by certain people, then report it through official channels.

Using it without exploits ruins no one-shoot reapers, even under the most favorable critical action boosted aligned conditions. If there is an exploit in this regard as well, bug report.
yep i already filed a report

DDObot

Seeing as no one in pikachu plays dps casters this is definitely another hater

#hateuscausetheyaintus

#pikadivers
Nah, it's being reckless in pugs. Any sorc can load force missle etc.

It isnt only on argo either, but still affiliated with pika/LD; alts exist. Keep it in guild guys, acting sloppy- its embarrassing.

It isnt only on argo either, but still affiliated with pika/LD; alts exist. Keep it in guild guys, acting sloppy-

It isnt only on argo either, but still affiliated with pika/LD; alts exist. Keep it in guild guys, acting sloppy- its embarrassing.
You can load any spells you want, you'd have to switch feats, EDs, enhancements and gear as well. May as way just roll a shifter at that point.

People hiding on forums and making false claims is sad. I'm Fork, if anyone has issues with pikachu (not sure why when we carry literally every guild on argo) contact me in DMs or in game don't be a little female dog

Status
Not open for further replies.