Bug : Haywire foundry not completable.

Elor OnceDark

Bug Report Number:
I just notced that I'm no longer climb the pipes in the end section of haywire foundry after defeating the master control unit. Everytime I walk or jump on one of the pipes my character gets stuck in a fall animation -> cant jump to the next. Same seems to be true for some of the debris in the lava.

For repruducability :
Im Playing a Tiefling FvS.

Eltronin

Kobolds don't matter
That's DDO for you. They can't have an update without taking something that works and messing it up. Seriously, how does this company keep doing that?

Spook

Because they take old assets and use them in new content add a new property that is intended only for the new content - they probably should have copied the asset first making it a new asset or add the property with a condition (ie only use in new content). They also have zero regression testing on old content where the asset was used previously.

mikarddo

Because they take old assets and use them in new content add a new property that is intended only for the new content - they probably should have copied the asset first making it a new asset or add the property with a condition (ie only use in new content). They also have zero regression testing on old content where the asset was used previously.

They have loads of regression testing. You are witnessing it in action right here.