Build advice

Djoe

its hard to make thf barb on a half orc bad, even on a first life. I would suggest starting 20 str and 16 con, and take these feats:
1. thf
3. power attack (if you're missing or grazing a lot, turn this off)
6. improved thf
9. improved crit. slashing (use a slashing weapon for sure)
12. greater thf
15, 18: whatever you want, you could take two toughnesses, if you have a tome you could take dodge and mobility, or you could take cleave and great cleave.

for enhancement points, you should focus on either the Frenzied Berserker (FB) tree or the Occult Slayer (OS) tree, with your remaining points being mostly in the other. FB is more damage focused and lets you get really big numbers, while OS does a little bit less damage for a fair bit more health and defense. Either way, you'll be pretty defensive and do pretty good damage.

Make sure to keep your rage up whenever you can, it's a big part of your damage. Carry lesser restoration potions to get rid of the debuff you get when a rage wears off

its hard to make thf barb on a half orc bad, even on a first life. I would suggest starting 20 str and 16 con, and take these feats:
1. thf
3. power attack (if you're missing or grazing a lot, turn this off)
6. improved thf
9. improved crit. slashing (use a slashing weapon for sure)
12. greater thf
15, 18: whatever you want, you could take two toughnesses, if you have a tome you could take dodge and mobility, or you could take cleave and great cleave.

for enhancement points, you should focus on either the Frenzied Berserker (FB) tree or the Occult Slayer (OS) tree, with your remaining points being mostly in the other. FB is more damage focused and lets you get really big numbers, while OS does a little bit less damage for a fair bit more health and defense. Either way, you'll be pretty defensive and do pretty good damage.

Make sure to keep your rage up whenever you can, it's a big part of your damage. Carry lesser restoration potions to get rid of the debuff you get when a rage wears off
Thank you for the advice I did something similar to this I am focusing mainly on FBandOS and im thinking 4 points in ravager for barb power attack idk if that's good tho

Djoe

Thank you for the advice I did something similar to this I am focusing mainly on FBandOS and im thinking 4 points in ravager for barb power attack idk if that's good tho
yeah its good, so long as you're not grazing any hits. i dont remember, but it might even stack with the half-orc power attack