can I see some examples of attuned bone wraps?

SpartanKiller13

Dino bone weapons don't have set bonus. Attuned dino bone weapons (which drop in Skeletons in the closet and can be bought with raid runes therefrom) are automatically part of the IoD set.
  • Scale slot you generally pick one with a damage proc and useful bypass. I'd recommend Flamescale if you don't have Addy bypass (which you probably have via GMoF or Deconstructor) or Meltscale (less enemies with Acid resistance/immunity) in most cases.
  • Meltfang is the meta for the Fang slot, it does a lot of damage and is very consistent. There are other choices but they're niche so I wouldn't worry about them :)
  • Claw slot you basically take +2 Exceptional to your main stat (like +2 Wisdom if you're Wis wraps build)
  • Horn slot has options; Brighthorn gives you 1k temp HP every minute, which is great. Melthorn stacks to -35 PRR on enemies, which is insane. Shadowhorn gives -10 PRR/MRR to enemies. Those are the main three generic choices. Debuffs are great DPS, but won't stack with a teammate bringing the same (for raids).

Fisto Mk I

Horn slot has options; Brighthorn gives you 1k temp HP every minute, which is great. Melthorn stacks to -35 PRR on enemies, which is insane. Shadowhorn gives -10 PRR/MRR to enemies. Those are the main three generic choices. Debuffs are great DPS, but won't stack with a teammate bringing the same (for raids).
You forget mention about Aspect of Tar - Shadowhorn on steroids. ;)