Can we change the negativ effect from the Con Yugoloth pot?

Aaabbbcccddd

I love the Yugoloth pots, and how you obtain them. And I also like that they have drawbacks.
But in my opinion the drawback from the Essence of Desire is to harsh, especially if you compare it to the other ones.

If we consider that melees and tanks are the traget audience of this pot and melees can't use them without handicapping themself, the other pots seem even better.

So I would like to propose some other drawbacks, that could be used instead of the current one.

- 2 to all saves. Basicly just a combination of the other pots drawbacks.

- 5 to all Wisdom skills. A little bit more unique and more in line with the "desire" theme and low willpower.

- 5% max Mana. A downside for everyone except a very few builds. But a bigger downside for casters.

While under the effect your weapon material becomes gold and it takes more durability damage.
This one is just really exotic and most of the time not a downside. But it fits the "desire" theme again. (and probably is a lot of dev work... uff)

Other alternative drawback ideas are welcome.

Upvote 1

Kielbasa

It still doesn't really give any drawback to casters. Just dump your mana on buffs then drink the pot with your change. 5% slower cast speeds or 5% less movement speed while casting would be an actual drawback considering every caster just chugs these now with zero consequence.

Aaabbbcccddd

It still doesn't really give any drawback to casters. Just dump your mana on buffs then drink the pot with your change. 5% slower cast speeds or 5% less movement speed while casting would be an actual drawback considering every caster just chugs these now with zero consequence.
You could also say -5% max and current mana. If it does not work like I excpected it to work.

dur

aka Cybersquirt
All drawbacks from all yugo pots should be removed imo. It's an outdated mechanic.
IDK about 'all,' but they are severe in today's fast-paced game. I think I may have finally crunched my final L11 stat +5 item.. still working thru the L7's.. I still remember when them was a big deal! :coffee: