Can we have more shared bank slots to buy?

drjoans

kinda-known member
I have all 250 slots of shared bank space and use the provided sorting tabs to sort level range gear for all the TR's I do. This saves me a ton of headache jumping onto different alt mules to find the gear. But 250 isn't enough! Let me pack rat even more in the shared bank. For the love of all that is fred's questionable back story! Let me packrat more efficiently!

Upvote 4

seph1roth5

It's incredibly easy to add, but the last few times they've add it have been part of big pt/$$ packages. Those 4/8k uhh....box things. I forget what they're called, but mostly cosmetics.

Dragavon

I have all 250 slots of shared bank space and use the provided sorting tabs to sort level range gear for all the TR's I do. This saves me a ton of headache jumping onto different alt mules to find the gear. But 250 isn't enough! Let me pack rat even more in the shared bank. For the love of all that is fred's questionable back story! Let me packrat more efficiently!
Not saying no to more bank slots, but maximum shared bank space is 310 or 320 now?