Catacombs The Archbishop's Daughter bugged?

Grimstad

I just ran through this twice, even quit and logged back in. I can't get past the third level of stairs. The mobs stopped respawning and I couldn't get past the next barrier. Anyone else?

On a side note, I got frustrated and shot my bow at the doors from which they respawn. I never knew you could break the door down. Unfortunately, there were no missing mobs in the chamber on the other side.

Ellisaria

I've had this happen before. On high spot characters, I never saw any stealthed mobs. Would run up and down from whatever door they stopped spawning at to the entrance, gridding the floorspace and swinging away. Nothing. Recall, reset, retry. Had it happen with enough frequency to drop it off my TR list unless someone I'm running with wants to do it. Not worth wasting my time on, which is a shame because it has a decent story, and the quests are fairly quick and enjoyable.

Grimstad

Sometime there's some stealthy mobs in there and they'll run down towards the start of the quest; it's really annoying when do as it's easy to not notice and then you have to hunt them down.
I literally ran up and down the stairs, re-talked to what's her name, and didn't see anything. I reset the quest a few times, and the same thing happened. I've run this quest dozens of times, and never saw this happen.

Gnyxl

I've run this one a lot. The stealthed mobs do exist, and at a certain stage in the quest you have to go between a mob coming out below (doors) and one coming from on top of the stairs. The barrier won't go away until you kill all of them. Also sometimes you get archers semi-hidden behind pillars. That said, it doesn't mean the quest isn't bugged. You may have to restart it.

I've actually never had this one glitch on me though.

Mobius

It's not exceptionally common, but I have had this happen to me a couple of times. Once it took running up & down the stairs for about 10 minutes re-exploring all the nooks and crannies before the last mobs finally spawned. On another run, I never did get the barrier to drop & had to abandon the quest.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
The mix of stealthy mob hiding & running to the far corners of the quest and the quest actually bugging out sounds like a wicked combo; either way leading to frustration.

Sympl

The only time I have ever had trouble was on characters that couldn't spot the mobs. I've literally run a higher level/better spot character in and zero'd out the xp just to kill the mob and complete to prove to myself that it wasn't glitched somehow. This quest has absolutely never glitched on me (with the exception of killing the shade at the beginning....I've never figured out how to do that and NOT have the endfight be incompletable). And I run it a lot...and have run it a lot since 2006....