Cleric Cross class (cleric/rogue//assassin)

Schaeffer

He's mainly a cleric that heals but kills I need enhancement AP chooses that'll compliment my WIS/DEX/CHA build. Feats and all. Help I'm not new to DND but to this game specifically.

Dogtrauma

Unknowable Member
I think your best bet for this flavor build is to skip cleric entirely ( just role play), get 1 rogue level so you get full skills in stealth and stuff, build for intelligence and stamina with a bit dex, then take the next 4 levels as alchemist (or every other level 'til you have 4 alch) get batallion brew for int bonus to to hit and damage, the apothecary tree gets you some healing and your stealth will not be super bad.

Another path would be to go Dark Hunter all the way, you will have stealth, some healing and assassinate abilities, this is probably the strongest option for a new player. You just have to lie a bit about being clergy, not a big deal, look at the real world for examples ;)

Archaic

A cleric mechanic is a little easier to pull off than a Cleric Assassin but I would go 9 cleric with healing domain to get cure moderate and Panceas SLAs being you will most likely max intelligence to keep your assassinate up and your skills on par and then utilize both Harper Agent and Falconry trees.
You won't be casting offensive spells to any meaningful degree so Cleric levels will mostly be for heals. Being you will be using Assassin, Harper for int to combat and falconry to increase your assassinate, you won't have enough for radiant servant so taking healing domain is the next best option to heal more often at least cost.
At least this is the route I would take.