Cogs wilderness question

Cataluna

There's one location for #7 you basically need wings for. If you have no way of reaching it in that state, you can just reload the zone and check the other two spawn points until you get it.

jfgddo

OK , TY! I kinda thought WINGS might be needed, but that is just a silly spot to put a journal period. Needs to be changed.

Zokathra

Same thing can be said for high road, king forest, underdark and maybe stormhorns.
The only one I can think of in the High Road requires an RNG rare spawn to be able to access it.

The two on the roofs by the Inn have conveniently placed boulders to jump from without any special abilities required.

Misadventure

Killing everybody on Hardcore with pleasure.
The only one I can think of in the High Road requires an RNG rare spawn to be able to access it.

The two on the roofs by the Inn have conveniently placed boulders to jump from without any special abilities required.
You can climb up, but need wings to jump to it.

Zokathra

I've never had any problems getting all of Oriphaun's journals while exploring The High Road, and my character doesn't even have any points in Jump, let alone wings.

Perhaps you're just overlooking an alternate way to get it because you're used to doing it with wings?