Cordovan, Tumble, Outages & LFMs

AMess

Won't you be my neighbor?
I'm going to try to tie together a bunch of seemingly disparate topics, but will try to be brief, so bare with me.

Cordovan was super strong through the outage, keeping us posted with regular intervals and then poof disappears during the work week. Has anyone checked on him? The outages were bad, m'kay, but life happens and I'm okay with it, SSG has posted what I consider to be some fairly cool bonuses, though none got me excited...still, I see folks are not to happy with the olive branch SSG is extending...typical forums...however, I've also noticed that LFMs are fewer and the stuff being posted is mostly farming. And we also have the historic tumble, many players favorite fidget toy, being nerfed...and well, there just aren't as many folks to play with...anyway, i'm hoping this is a temporary blip or maybe folks are grouping just fine and I'm missing them...but, seems to me if SSG wanted to ramp up players they have a few no cost nerfs they could roll back to excite folks.

My request, I'm to old to find another game...so, please to make the players even more excited?

Tremes

The problem that I see, is that no matter what they would have given us for recompense there are going to be people that are going to be unhappy with it. You just can not make everyone happy. I would loved to have received a heroic stone, but I will be happy with this. really they didn't have to give us anything, besides an apology.

AMess

Won't you be my neighbor?
Yeah, totally agree FaceDancer, he's earned a vacation. If that is the case, then even more props to him for working through the weekend just before his vacation!

The conspiracy theorist in my head tells me there's something we're missing, but that's probably from watching to much Scooby Doo. Shaggy pulls Tolero's mask off and it's Cordovan pranking us the whole time ;)

Zaszgul

Yeah, totally agree FaceDancer, he's earned a vacation. If that is the case, then even more props to him for working through the weekend just before his vacation!
;)
During his vacation. He mentioned on LOTRO forums he was on the road while posting updates.

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ