Could someone post images of the New Expac Cosmetics?

rabidfox

The People's Champion
cXT1EKe.jpg

fULgdMV.jpg

gilded_warforged_owl.png

skull_pet.png

Balvix

I like the bone mount. That being said however, I also think that less is more sometimes. I really wish they didn't have as much stuff on it, I would have loved to see more of the skeleton, and maybe some rotted flesh hanging off a few of the bones.

Wini

Premium cosmetics are very cool.

In the other hand, the skins for Morgrave named armors are just recolored versions of Sharn clothes, an insult for people looking to glammer something new. That's very lazy and phoned in, as mini x-pac, at least Saltmarsh had beautiful smuggler themes and clothes...

Aelonwy

Premium cosmetics are very cool.

In the other hand, the skins for Morgrave named armors are just recolored versions of Sharn clothes, an insult for people looking to glammer something new. That's very lazy and phoned in, as mini x-pac, at least Saltmarsh had beautiful smuggler themes and clothes...
I don't think recoloring a quality art asset is an insult. However, I do think doing a good job of the recolor is important.

https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:University_Bulwark's_Platemail <---would have looked better with a more gold/less orangey hue, or overall more blue. But on the whole the blue/gold combo is an appealing color choice.

If anything I am more incensed by the utter blandness of the quest cloaks that are identical in style to the newest Anniversary cloaks... AND... by the complete lack of effort to recolor the Book-type orbs to give us options for Mirroring a book to match our preferred styles. They took an existing book orb and didn't bother changing it in any way, not even to the effort of recoloring it. Recycling can be nice, regurgitation is boring.