Curse of Strahd

Dvinesword

I would like to see the developers fix the issue with plunging the sunsword into strahd when playing a short toon like dwarf. We ran into that again last night with a tank who is a dwarf and when standing next to the coffin cant click on strahd. I know there is a trick to get on an invisible ledge that works but why cant we just get it fixed?

Smokewolf

I would like to see the developers fix the issue with plunging the sunsword into strahd when playing a short toon like dwarf. We ran into that again last night with a tank who is a dwarf and when standing next to the coffin cant click on strahd. I know there is a trick to get on an invisible ledge that works but why cant we just get it fixed?
The solution is super easy... Stop "short" manning Strahd !

-Smoke

Last edited:

DilemmaEnder

Thelanis Player
Is there a Known Bug? What is it?

I have only ever used an Aasimar and a Dwarf, and on both of them I noticed that it was "Janky" to say the least. I ended up deciding to target it and use the "Use" key instead of "Clicking" with the mouse. I found that this fixed my problem. I also use the keyboard shortcut for the text options.

I don't know if that helps but I'm just glad it wasn't just me. I figured it was my lack of game knowledge.

You're telling me there is a bug of sorts puts my mind at ease.

Myranna

We always tell the person with the sunsword to Q and E rather than try to target with the mouse. That method seems to work consistently.