Curse of the Visionary - True Seeing does'n work

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Bug Report Number:
@Tonquin @SteelStar

So I was very happy with that curse on my helmet, because my gearset was missng True Seeing and had to use scroll every time when I did my selfbuffs.

The Curse of the Visionary gives True Seeing and +2 Spot.

After some testing it is clear that the True Seeing effect isnt working. Got no icon of the effect among my buffs/effects and if I use TS scrolls the duration of the spell starts ticking, also the Icon pops up.
The +2 Spot is added to my spot kill so that part of the curse works fine.

Please fix this!!!

Many thanx!

ZVD

Last edited:

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
That isn't conclusive enough, it might just be a display bug. The best way to test this would be both/any of the following (while having the item equipped, don't use the scroll):

1) Find a mob that uses Blur/Displacement on itself, and attack it to see if you get any misses due to Concealment.

2) Find a Secret Door that you can't find via your Search skill, and see if True Seeing finds it for you (you probably can't do this, cause you likely have 10000 Search and AutoSearch).

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Find a mob that uses Blur/Displacement on itself, and attack it to see if you get any misses due to Concealment.
I dont care about finding secret doors as a melee. I did find mobs with lur/displacement and couldnt hit them. It is not working. Period.

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
I dont care about finding secret doors as a melee. I did find mobs with lur/displacement and couldnt hit them. It is not working. Period.
I didn't mention it in terms of whether you cared or not, but as a test to see if the effect was bugged or not. The other test answers the question though.