DDO Bonus Days!

The_Apocalypse

Double Bonus Points, Daily Gold Rolls, Otto's boxes, 100% Guild Renown...

1444b616a407f5233480accfe1827303.jpg

Matsu

I understand the need to help guilds recover lost guild renown, but doing s 100% guild renown bonus on a Holiday weekend is poor planning. Many players will be unable to play due to family commitments and are still out the guild renown.

Nimrud

I understand the need to help guilds recover lost guild renown, but doing s 100% guild renown bonus on a Holiday weekend is poor planning. Many players will be unable to play due to family commitments and are still out the guild renown.
You know that this game is played worldwide, don't you? Keeping that in mind, it would be hard to make everyone happy. Plus many people have more time to play on holidays, not less.

Matsu

DDO is played worldwide, the vast majority of players play during evening hours of the Eastern and Central US 4pm to 12am, we all know what happens when you assume anything but if the hypothesis fits the data, most players are US East coast centric.

The population on Khyber is down this weekend compared to last weekend, both unscientifically looking at the Who List and from DDO Audit. Assuming that some players play more over a holiday weekend, that means there are even fewer players online.

That all supports my position that if SSG was going to have a Guild Renown weekend it would have been better served next weekend or even last weekend.

You know that this game is played worldwide, don't you? Keeping that in mind, it would be hard to make everyone happy. Plus many people have more time to play on holidays, not less.

Spook

They could have handled it better by:

- Admitting they messed up
- Saying sorry and telling us why they couldn't fix it right away.
- Giving us extra 100% bonus guild renown on top of the usual bonus (not instead of) for a week and a code for guild renown pot (I know they did one last week, but still).

Communication is key, and they missed a chance to turn this into something positive.

T.O.

Communication is key, and they missed a chance to turn this into something positive.
My guild has done 35 million and counting on guild renown. Speak for yourself. Have been on renown ransack since Friday.

I would like to thank SSG for their goodwill!!!!