DDO players age

stevefarn224

I know this is a delicate subject (for some).

What is the ball park age for all you players - are we talking teenagers or pensioners ?

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
I'd ask VooduSpyce and Strimtom what their viewship looks like.
Which will be representative of... their viewers. Which may, or may not, have a correlation to the player base.

To answer the original question: A spry 58.

Ying

5000+ hours played
Which will be representative of... their viewers. Which may, or may not, have a correlation to the player base.
No different than asking on the forums. Statistical sampling is a thing. Both of them were talking about their viewership ages and countries in the past week.

Tesrali (sam-u-r-eye)

I've known very few players younger than me. Of those many of their parents played. I think my demographic was the last one to solidly start about when Epic Gianthold dropped. (11 years ago.) Warner Brothers selling the game was an indication that they thought new money wouldn't help the game and that there was very little left to milk. SSG's owners at Daybreak are mostly involved in legacy games and keeping them going.

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
No different than asking on the forums. Statistical sampling is a thing. Both of them were talking about their viewership ages and countries in the past week.
True both are essentially meaningless as they are voluntary. However, I would place more faith in the accuracy of this poll given this was specifically asking for "players" as opposed to "viewers".