ddo store updats says i dont own packs bought externaly

Madjams88

Bug Report Number:
i got the evening star pack gifted to me thehigh dollar bundle apne its release and now the updated ddo store says i dont own menecan of the underdark and whaloon which both were included in that bundealed release. now here is the funny part the quests it says i dont own still alow me access so the store isnt reconising pre exisiting packs purchesed externaly but the game reconises the content from it. dont know if this is a minor or major bug just figured mention it

Krelar

The store has always been hit or miss about accurately showing things you already own.
This new one doesn't seem to have changed that.
It will also show you monster manual volume 1 for purchase even if you have it for free from being a premium account.
Tomes of learning are another one that it will show you even if you have already applied it to a character.
I'm sure there are more.

Madjams88

The store has always been hit or miss about accurately showing things you already own.
This new one doesn't seem to have changed that.
It will also show you monster manual volume 1 for purchase even if you have it for free from being a premium account.
Tomes of learning are another one that it will show you even if you have already applied it to a character.
I'm sure there are more.
fair enough