Deconstruct Filigrees for 2 Thread of Fate

rabidfox

The People's Champion
The filigree system is bloated and has way too many relative to bag space and it's very RNG heavy. They should replace all filigree drops in quests with 'filigree tokens' where you turn in a small quantity for a non-rare of your choice and a larger quantity for a rare.

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
The filigree system is bloated and has way too many relative to bag space and it's very RNG heavy. They should replace all filigree drops in quests with 'filigree tokens' where you turn in a small quantity for a non-rare of your choice and a larger quantity for a rare.
Makes sense to me.

gurth83

Does not Thread of Fate allow exacly that? Did not test it but DDO wiki says:
"Most rewards are available by double-clicking the Threads of Fate in your inventory.
  • 250: New Filigree"

rabidfox

The People's Champion
Does not Thread of Fate allow exacly that? Did not test it but DDO wiki says:
"Most rewards are available by double-clicking the Threads of Fate in your inventory.
  • 250: New Filigree"
That's just a handful of raid filigrees; so no it doesn't cover the hundreds of other filigrees out there.

PurpleSerpent

Monster Hunter of Moderate Renown
It would be nice to be able to get some of the rarer filigree sets without paying the exorbitant prices people try to flog them for on the Shard Exchange - I've been trying to get the Rare versions of my Coalesced Magic filigrees for years...