Dimensional Bags suggestion

Wini

Hello. This is a proposal that I've been thinking about for a long time, and it's related to Dimensional Bags.

When we use Collectable bags, we see that items are sorted by categories and rarity in a drop-down menu. It's very comfortable and powerful, really easy to use.

On the contrary, Dimensional Bags present all their elements mixed: filigrees, augments (topazes, rubies, sapphires, diamonds, named augments) and this is frankly difficult to handle. Could we have some sort of order inside these bags? As the number of augments grows, the problem is getting bigger. I am running actually 4 dimensional bags and it's very time consuming if I don't remember the exact name of a piece, and we have now augments with names like "How to cast faster" , etc, so if you forgot the name, have to check icon by icon until you find what you are looking for.

I don't know if this can be done, but... let's say something like this example, with every category:

Diamonds (expand/collapse)
- Regular diamonds (sorted by level and name)
- Named diamonds (sorted by level and name)
Sapphires (expand/collapse)
- Regular Sapphires (sorted by level and name)
- Named Sapphires (sorted by level and name)

... etc

What do you guys think?

Thank you

Upvote 3

Wini

Oh, and of course the list of Filigrees Sets, so you can see all you have from a particular one in a glimpse:

Filigree Prowess (expand/collapse)
- Common Prowess (sorted by name)
- Rare Prowess (sorted by name)