Divine Healing Improvement

droid327

Thats one option, yes...but there are no imbue dice in Rad Serv, so that would basically just be saying its meant for melee clerics and Sacred Fist only. Seems kinda weird that you'd cut pure healers out of the pure healer tree...

Why not just do the obvious thing and have it scale with your Positive Power and Crit? 4d4 = 10 per tick, so that'd scale up to, what, 130 per tick at endgame @1200 Positive power? I think that sounds fine just as background healing for a long-duration HOT.

Zuldar

Thats one option, yes...but there are no imbue dice in Rad Serv, so that would basically just be saying its meant for melee clerics and Sacred Fist only. Seems kinda weird that you'd cut pure healers out of the pure healer tree...
There are plenty of other sources of imbue dice elsewhere, and if this change was added imbue dice could be put into the tree to accommodate it.

Why not just do the obvious thing and have it scale with your Positive Power and Crit?
That has already been suggested repeatedly to no avail. I'm not optimistic that will ever happen so I'm offering an alternative option.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
As a healer, I don't build nor gear for imbue dice so no thanks. I want it to scale with positive and pos crit like every other heal of mine.

Arsont

There are plenty of other sources of imbue dice elsewhere, and if this change was added imbue dice could be put into the tree to accommodate it.

That has already been suggested repeatedly to no avail. I'm not optimistic that will ever happen so I'm offering an alternative option.
I don't really take effects that add imbue dice to my healing builds tho. I do build for positive spell power though.

I'm pretty optimistic that, should they ever change Divine Healing, it would get a scaler based on spell power/crit, perhaps even caster/character level.

I'm not optimistic that they'd ever change it though.