does kroz 'nek spawn anymore?

FVSHasBeenEvenMoreGutted

in under the big top, does this rare spawn anymore? i want him for my MM but I've never seen him and always checked. it also feels like he is super rare if he does, much rarer than he probably should be

misterski

Now you got me thinking and I can't remember the last time I've seen him spawn. He's probably just super rare.

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
We just got him on HC last run thru.

prior to that we ran the quest dozens of times trying to pull his scimitar, both on heroic and epic.

Aelonwy

This rare has always been particularly rare. I still remember that the first scimitar we pulled from him went to hubby because I didn't have a character that used one yet. It was years later after they did a loot update that we finally saw a second one. We run this content at least once (EE) each life and sometimes twice but I would bet we see Kronzek less than twice a year across over a dozen characters. The hellhound rare is the most common for us, if a rare spawns at all, which it can happen that none spawn. I think, that is IIRC, I think I have had two rares spawn once or twice as well so its not an either/or situation either.

PaleFox

Most PUGs that I run with skip this optional so can't really say much about it other than when I go to look for him, I find both the mobs on the way and the encounter itself to hard for its level.

This makes the scimitar even more scarce btw, super nice scimitar though.

cdbd3rd

[For any hard to find spawn] If you have a group of folks to help, have everyone start their own instance of the area on Casual or Normal. Once someone sees the quarry, everyone else quits their instances and joins yours for the kill.

Matuse

Kron'zek shows up about 1:30 runs, and drops Kron'Zek's Cruelty 0:Infinity runs. That's how he's always been. It was like 6 years after the quest pack released that I found out he's an Abishai and not a Tiefling.