Downtime Notice: Wednesday, October 25th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordovan

Community Manager
UPDATE: The game worlds have reopened.

The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Wednesday, October 25th from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) for weekly maintenance. Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you back in the game soon!

Last edited:

liosliante

There is one thing I would like to tell you. A few days ago I saw a player who was at the event with several accounts passing ingredients between his characters. I took a screenshot with those names (they were standing inside the crypt, it was easy to notice for the name) into the game and when I spoke to him he confirmed it. Most likely he did it to put his ingredients up for auction but it seems to me that he is doing a trick. And I don't know if it's correct to document and report it.

He was having six or seven accounts at the same guild and the same level. He might using all characters a long time. I saw this in other people, there are doing the same thing and is a bit annoying!! These ingredients and keys must be bound account, but there are not (only scales!!)

Last edited:

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
There is one thing I would like to tell you. A few days ago I saw a player who was at the event with several accounts passing ingredients between his characters. I took a screenshot with those names (they were standing inside the crypt, it was easy to notice for the name) into the game and when I spoke to him he confirmed it. Most likely he did it to put his ingredients up for auction but it seems to me that he is doing a trick. And I don't know if it's correct to document and report it.

He was having six or seven accounts at the same guild and the same level. He might using all characters a long time. I saw this in other people, there are doing the same thing and is a bit annoying!! These ingredients and keys must be bound account, but there are not (only scales!!)
There is nothing wrong to farm event ingredients and sell them in the AH. Even if someone has multiply acounts. It is not against DDO rules.
This guy put energy and time to farm those mats and if he want to sell it he can sell it. Nothing wrong with it.

liosliante

I'm not saying it's bad, is not against DDO rules but it's being taken advantage of. Enter all the characters at the same time and take many ingredients. I am considering it next year, and not creating one but ten more. As you say it is allowed. Thank you for the comment, and reply.

I dont Like gimps

I'm not saying it's bad, is not against DDO rules but it's being taken advantage of. Enter all the characters at the same time and take many ingredients. I am considering it next year, and not creating one but ten more. As you say it is allowed. Thank you for the comment, and reply.
this also means he paid 6 keys every run.... hence he also worked for them keys

Qeistalan

Did it occur to you the player may have been running their multiple toons to get first-time experience from the Night Revels quests?
Also: Mind your own business. 🤬

Justfungus

Might not be the case, there is a few particulars to consider. Some of the prize items are BTC and if you
want one, say like a level 3 special weapon, for your 3rd level toon, you would need to have a level 7 toon get the materials, transfer them to your level 3 toon who can then turn them in for the level 3 item.
I am not a big fan of having the main quest available to level 1 toons and then set up a level restriction of 7 on the rest.
Either make everything available to level ones or level 7s ... one or the other. Not both.

liosliante

These guys use the same name but with a different suffix. It's not the first time I've seen this, there are other players doing the same. That's why it's so easy to find them. But come on, they all had the same level, I guess they all use it to enter, one does the quest and the prize is doubled.

Status
Not open for further replies.