Dragon Lord is ok.

Justfungus

But I really expected an Archetype to be better than 'ok'.
There is a... 'Most Pally builds do it better' vibe to it.

As for the tumble change.
Can you reduce the benefit and stop limiting how much you can tumble?

Coffey

The tumbling charges should build back up a lot faster than they currently do. It was a better defensive utility before it was changed without the charges. Reflex saves are great for traps but getting out of the way of a **** storm in battle sometimes requires a lot more tumbling than it is currently limited to.

AMess

for me it has great splash ability, like 10% off-hand strike chance! it also has a t5 2x multiplier, which is very nice, but tiers 3&4 commit you to being a tactics build.

seems like a paladin with a few lvls of dragon lord using the paladin Vanguard could be solid...van guard always suffered from low tactics & dragon lord suffers from lack of crit range/multiplier...but with the above mix (Holy Sword) and the strength trance...you is good ;) I could see shield rush stun being a legit threat.

Neurik

I disagree, with early access to both a haste boost and a strength based trance I feel like the class is stupid OP so far. I was going to splash 8 druid for dire bear but I think I would rather have the huge damage boost from the str trance.

Scrag

I am going charisma trance because pdk. But next life I am looking at 16 dlord, 3 barb, 1 something, strength based. 16 because you get a bonus of 1/4 dlord level +1 applied as a bonus (crazy bonus at that) to a teammate every 20 seconds. The benefit of that bonus is crazy good to your teammate.

Dalsheel

Tumble is perfect as it is now. I'd rather actually get a benefit (and an advantage if you want to see it this way) when I spend points in speed increases or I decide to play a class that actually runs faster. Experimental tumble was trivializing run speed boosts... thus the experiment failed.

erousted8

I like how they introduced a bonus to breath weapons at the exact same time as nerfing the breath weapon to near uselessness. Really makes the slap in the face feel like a kick in the nads.

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
Tumble is perfect as it is now. I'd rather actually get a benefit (and an advantage if you want to see it this way) when I spend points in speed increases or I decide to play a class that actually runs faster. Experimental tumble was trivializing run speed boosts... thus the experiment failed.
Tumble as it is now blows chunks.

If you are out of charges, you stand there, no hop, nothing. if you try to tumble again less than a second after you tumble the first time you expend a charge, and stand there, doing nothing.

I THOUGHT these changes wouldn't affect me at all but, as someone else said, I didn't realize how much I tumble around aimlessly as a fidget mechanism.

Mickeymouse

why? the others weren´t.. at least there is potential in this one. that dragon breath with no fail cc vs everything I tested so far (golems, undead, reapers etc) except red named is a tool. worth it bucks by its own.

Toede

I'm not the type of player who levels to cap in a day so I can only see it from the limited experience I have right now with the class but I will say that I like how it plays and I think it is mechanically distinct enough as a fighter archetype to earn the right to exist.

karthunk

Dooooooom

Str multi selector
Haste Boost
Displacement
Insta kill at capstone

This is just the a quick pull of the best stuff...

Alisonique

I built a new Db DL and walked into lv8 (lv6 on elite) and found that it just walked right through using only DL enhancements. V.nice