Dragonlord tactical feat bugs

Ironegrip

Tactical Commander doesnt seem to be applying the cooldown reduction on my PDK 20 dragonlord. Not sure if this is a PDK specific issue or across the board, but trips, stuns, roars etc are all at their regular cooldowns. In addition, Vertigo items also doesnt seem to be applying the trip dc increase to improved trips.

Not sure if anyone else is having these issues. I've tried enhancement tree resets etc, but doesn't seem to fix anything.

Chuck_Roast

Tactical Commander doesnt seem to be applying the cooldown reduction on my PDK 20 dragonlord. Not sure if this is a PDK specific issue or across the board, but trips, stuns, roars etc are all at their regular cooldowns. In addition, Vertigo items also doesnt seem to be applying the trip dc increase to improved trips.

Not sure if anyone else is having these issues. I've tried enhancement tree resets etc, but doesn't seem to fix anything.
Tested and it appears to be working on my improved trip and improved sunder feats, taking the cooldowns from ~10 secs. down to ~6 secs.