Druidic Survival Mastery not working in elemental form

Summoner

I am currently a melee fire druid and i noticed that Druidic Stoneshape works while i am in elemental form but Druidic Survival Mastery does not. I am confused about this. both of them just states you have to be in wild shape and i thought elemental form was a wildshape?

Does anybody know if it is a bug or it's wai?

Skoltr

From reading wiki for the wild shape it should work, I have a druid but cannot test I don't have any items with these effects to test it.

Tonquin

of Lightning Hammer fame!
I am currently a melee fire druid and i noticed that Druidic Stoneshape works while i am in elemental form but Druidic Survival Mastery does not. I am confused about this. both of them just states you have to be in wild shape and i thought elemental form was a wildshape?

Does anybody know if it is a bug or it's wai?
This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!

Edrein

This has been fixed internally, and will be in an upcoming patch. Thank you!
Does this fix apply to all wildshape effects? I know when the patch notes were dropped that stated the animal effects would apply to all wildshapes it was a bit ambiguous. IE: Elementals and the Blightcaster shapes will benefit from these and Stone Claws from Dethek Runestone or Bonepaws from items with that?

Summoner

Does this fix apply to all wildshape effects? I know when the patch notes were dropped that stated the animal effects would apply to all wildshapes it was a bit ambiguous. IE: Elementals and the Blightcaster shapes will benefit from these and Stone Claws from Dethek Runestone or Bonepaws from items with that?
I don't know about stone claws but bone paws from "aspect of the wild hunt" allready work in fire elemental form. not sure about blightcaster though.