epic destiny sets

Nickodeamous

Hi there. Depending on what I am doing, raid vs. high skull with group, vs. solo high skull testing, I find myself wanting to change my destinies or tweak them in certain areas. It would be really nice if you could just set up a few different epic destinies and be able to toggle between them.

Right now, its time consuming to change when you want to change, so most of the time, I personally just keep as is. But every now and then, I want to tweak something to give more defense, or more offense, depending on the situation. (of course this would be locked before you go into a quest). I would pay hard earn plat to do this ;)

Thoughts? (I know this has been mentioned before)

Nic

Upvote 1

rabidfox

The People's Champion
We've asked for the ability to have saved specs before (both for EDs and heroic trees). iirc, it was something that would take a bunch of dev/engineer time to do.

Nickodeamous

We've asked for the ability to have saved specs before (both for EDs and heroic trees). iirc, it was something that would take a bunch of dev/engineer time to do.
yeah, I do remember this coming up before for sure. I just kinda wish we could have something quick. lol