Epic Stone of Experience

BREZ

I was wondering what peoples thoughts or experiences with using a Stone of Epic Experience. The stone states that the user will gain 2 million experience points. That value takes into account if a person has a Potion of Learning Experience (up to +50% experience) along with a ship buff, masters gift (voice/cloak), and even if a bonus weekend is happening.

Given all those bonuses is there a best usage strategy you all use when taking advantage of the Stone? Do you use it right away when you hit Level 20 or do you wait until you are about level 25 or so?

Thanks in advance for thoughts and ideas!

Br4d

The typical cash progression is to ETR from 30 (32) to 20 and then take an XP pot of the biggest variety you use and cash in a bunch of sagas that you ran from 20 to 30 (32) as you went to cap. You can also save the highest tier of slayers that you are going to do and knock off the last few kills in each while you are under that XP pot.

Then you crack Otto's Epic XP and Improved Epic XP stones. Odds are you are very close to cap again after that. Then you're on the XP pot as you run up to cap and probably ETR again and into a Heroic TR of some type.

Ying

5000+ hours played
and even if a bonus weekend is happening.
The 10% to heroic and epic XP going on right now does not affect it. Only VIP bonuses apply. So 50% potion + 5% master's gift + 5% ship + 10% VIP subscription + 15% VIP weekend bonus = 85%, or a total of 3.7mil.

Sheikra

The 10% to heroic and epic XP going on right now does not affect it. Only VIP bonuses apply. So 50% potion + 5% master's gift + 5% ship + 10% VIP subscription + 15% VIP weekend bonus = 85%, or a total of 3.7mil.
I swear to God, Ying has an algorithm set up so that anytime someone makes a post containing numbers, he gets alerted. Man loves his numbers.

Br4d

I swear to God, Ying has an algorithm set up so that anytime someone makes a post containing numbers, he gets alerted. Man loves his numbers.

What is the absolute quickest path to 20 and 30?

I'll bet he's got that on speed dial.

Nebless

I was wondering what peoples thoughts or experiences with using a Stone of Epic Experience.

I got one free on my low level Wayfinder character a couple of years ago. In a weak moment I used it and it totally ruined my experience. I ended up deleting the character.

Of course I like all the low level content and once I hit lvl 10 kind of lose interest.