Error accessing the bank

Biggdaddy

Bug Report Number:
Ticket #317266 submitted.

When the bank dialogs (Character bank, Shared Bank) are open, I can move a few items then I get the error "Banker is out of range". Sometimes it's immediately after opening, sometimes it happens after a minute or two. To restore access, I must close the bank and re-open it.

This happens on two accounts, sometimes immediately after opening, sometimes a minute or two after. The error occurs when I try to move an item into or out of the bank. The bank window (Character or Shared) doesn't matter. Thelanis server, bank on the airship.

Biggdaddy

Did it again last night. Had to close the bank and re-open it to move items in and out. Also getting "Wait a moment before accessing the bank" when clicking on it once to open it.

DDO Gaming

Did it again last night. Had to close the bank and re-open it to move items in and out. Also getting "Wait a moment before accessing the bank" when clicking on it once to open it.
Pretty common error, dont expect much from the dev team. Just do a line dance and you should be able to access the banker :)