Favor and Reincarnation options

Tistus

Is is kind of a big deal to run favor quests over and over as depth to the game is enhanced with more reicarnation "options". I actually do not want to run TOEE over and over, the quest "Prove Your Worth" is good enough for me. Blank number slots should be filled but tedious. If you want a wife I do not think you should respond to this thread. :)

Tistus

Is is kind of a big deal to run favor quests over and over as depth to the game is enhanced with more reicarnation "options". I actually do not want to run TOEE over and over, the quest "Prove Your Worth" is good enough for me. Blank number slots should be filled but tedious. If you want a wife I do not think you should respond to this thread. :)
The Borderlands horses must have been good enough. They must keep "Good bridals". No use speaking of Bound Dragon Mounts coming soon. :)

vryxnr

Wha... why are you replying to yourself as if you were in a conversation with someone else.

I also have no idea what you are trying to communicate. You are using real English words, and things related to DDO, but the overall content and context are... jumbled... I guess is a way to describe it. Your initial post starting this thread does not match the title you gave it, and your reply to yourself has nothing to do with either. I've seen bad translations from people who do not speak englsih who then use software to translate text from one language to another (syntax and grammar end up becoming a mess, but the concepts and intent can often still be understood), but if that is what is happening here, this takes the proverbial cake (if you are not a bot and are a real person who translates this back to your native language, "take the cake" is an idiom used to describe something far beyond the norm).

Tistus

Wha... why are you replying to yourself as if you were in a conversation with someone else.

I also have no idea what you are trying to communicate. You are using real English words, and things related to DDO, but the overall content and context are... jumbled... I guess is a way to describe it. Your initial post starting this thread does not match the title you gave it, and your reply to yourself has nothing to do with either. I've seen bad translations from people who do not speak englsih who then use software to translate text from one language to another (syntax and grammar end up becoming a mess, but the concepts and intent can often still be understood), but if that is what is happening here, this takes the proverbial cake (if you are not a bot and are a real person who translates this back to your native language, "take the cake" is an idiom used to describe something far beyond the norm).
You must be thinking. lol :)

Bjond

Heh, I kinda get the gist. It seems to be a minor rant against favor resets on TR, holding up the borderland horses as an example of an earned reward that sticks around (though oddly that's a reward not earned with favor .. tome+2 and tome+5 would be better examples).

The argument in favor (of favor resets) is that favor drives DDO points, which means you earn more points via earning favor over and over.

There are some things I wish did not reset, though. The top one for me would be map explorations. In games where exploration lights up a map, it's fun to explore the whole thing and so on my first life, I did that here in DDO, too. When I learned TR stole my maps, I stopped exploring completely. It's just not worth it.

The second one would be bank and inventory slots. That's just a practical issue that would permit them to get rid of the TR cache, though. The explore thing killed something fun.

DDO Gaming

its why you should always have one "main" character as non-TRed so you can protect that favor...then run others as TR candidates.

Being able to create characters@lvl4 is alone worth protecting favor