Focus Orb gone. Don't know how to reopen it!

Bassammy

Hi! Somehow while interacting with people I closed my focus orb. I have no idea how to get it open again. I've searched but can't find anything online. Please help! It is very difficult to interact with others without it!

Mand O'Lin

Singer of Songs Drinker of Drinks
The Focus Orb has three states.
- Picture orb with "bars" to the left.
- Bars with title above
- Picture orb with "bars" below.
The little eye shaped symbol on the Focus Orb causes the appearance to cycle. To my knowledge there is no way to truly close it. However, when cycling, it will likely end up in a different part of your screen... perhaps in a corner.

Bassammy

Thank you! Yes, it must have moved behind my task bars when I clicked on the eye, and I could not see it behind them. I didn't think to move them! I truly appreciate your help!

Ferrell

I have lost my focus orb. I have tried everything I can think of. My other characters still have it. I have moved everything around. I tried reloading the layout. I tried different resolutions, windowed, fullscreen, fullscreen windowed. No luck.

Ferrell

I have lost my focus orb. I have tried everything I can think of. My other characters still have it. I have moved everything around. I tried reloading the layout. I tried different resolutions, windowed, fullscreen, fullscreen windowed. No luck.
I first noticed it after I set the launcher to stay open and disabled multiple instances, then switched back.

Mindos

CHAOTIC EVIL
I just noticed it is there, but invisible until I select something. Then, it reappears. Weird.
ESC OPTIONS "UI SETTINGS"
Auto-hide target UI

Bh08Xgs.jpeg