Freds Date may need some bugs fixed

Col Kurtz

Just in there and I killed one of the carnival bosses before his lackeys were dead. Two still alive became un-targetable and the npc wont talk to finish that game. Hadda altf4 to get out since there's no exit

+the crystal wouldnt stop spamming text after that part completed

cool quests so far.TY dev's just need a little fix on this one it looks like

The Blonde

Catalogues Bugs
Just in there and I killed one of the carnival bosses before his lackeys were dead. Two still alive became un-targetable and the npc wont talk to finish that game. Hadda altf4 to get out since there's no exit

+the crystal wouldnt stop spamming text after that part completed

cool quests so far.TY dev's just need a little fix on this one it looks like
Confirmed bugged.

MysticDragon___Littlemama

Since 2007 "We're supposed to know stuff??"
wondering ` Is Freds date bugged only in epic level?
I finished it in heroic level and no bugs encountered. And I did kill the carnival boss before others and I was able to kill the couple remaining lackeys after, no glitching.
Fun quest, so is the too many Cooks one,
I so want a giant cast iron frying pan weapon !!! LOL

Scrag

Only speak to your fred, fixes the problem. Park yourself next to it so everyone knows its your fred.

Col Kurtz

Only speak to your fred, fixes the problem. Park yourself next to it so everyone knows its your fred.
solo runs have only 1 Fred... > Do groups w multiple players have multiple Freds? that sounds like it would be a bug too.

Scrag

solo runs have only 1 Fred... > Do groups w multiple players have multiple Freds? that sounds like it would be a bug too.
there is one fred for each player. that is why there are 6 tables in dinner section. this way each player can experience the, well, experience. it is a nice touch i feel.

Konsumer

finished them all on leg with no problem. The spamming voice is directly relative to how many times you interact with the kobold or strength test.