Freezing Bard build advice

Eleazzar

Back in the day, freezing swashbucklers were the jam. Are there any freezing builds that are able to be used with the recent updates?

A link would be great if the build exists. So I am needing to know what stats to begin with? Someone mentioned you no longer need PDF for CKT for Cha to hit and dmg.

Can someone throw up a build that would be good with a +8 tome and a few PL's?

Thanks in advance.

Nimvind

Dirgesinger Bard of Sarlona
I have a youtube series about my warbuckler build and working on a warsinger (stormsinger) variant too. I have a crude build post I can link if you're interested and the YouTube series has a skill point error but its good stuff

unbongwah

Someone mentioned you no longer need PDF for CKT for Cha to hit and dmg.
Feydark Illusionist now provides CHA to hit and damage for 7 APs. You will miss out on the DC bonus from Cormyrian Knight Training, but you'll no longer be restricted to the CKT-compatible swords. Feydark Illusionist doesn't have a Battle Trance, though, so you have to choose between staying pure bard for the capstone or splashing cleric / Favored Soul for Divine Might.

LeslieWest_GuitarGod

Feydark Illusionist now provides CHA to hit and damage for 7 APs. You will miss out on the DC bonus from Cormyrian Knight Training, but you'll no longer be restricted to the CKT-compatible swords. Feydark Illusionist doesn't have a Battle Trance, though, so you have to choose between staying pure bard for the capstone or splashing cleric / Favored Soul for Divine Might.
Yeah either way flies -- but PURE bard wins in my book. Can't decide -- roll em both! Bard = win :)