Game Freezing Up

Tremes

Anyone else having problems with the game freezing for 5-20 seconds at a time? I have had this problem since the update. If anyone knows a solution to it I would really appreciate it.

Jeronimo

Anyone else having problems with the game freezing for 5-20 seconds at a time? I have had this problem since the update. If anyone knows a solution to it I would really appreciate it.
It seems that it might be a bug related to the sound changes in U59 and affects some of us. It has been suggested in other threads that disabling sound might help as a workaround.

SlayerOfDungeons

Any idea if sound suddenly being cut short is part of that bug? Since the update both music and sound effects suddenly get cut off for no reason.

rabidfox

The People's Champion
My old computer used to have that issue. Where it would lockup and then seem to run like video in fast forward mode catching up. It was only in DDO (so game specific), never could figure out what caused it (and when I updated the hardware it went away so haven't given it much thought since then). So it might not be a new bug, but an existing issue that the latest update is now unleashing on your setup.